The OKTOPUS® GL-N400/300 is the universal device for the construction site.
Designed for lifting and transporting glass elements up to 400 kg (horizontal) or 300 kg (vertical) respectively. Its extremely low profile (overall height 190 mm) facilitates the installation of glass elements or cladding panels by crane. Equipped with crane arm: manual turning by 360° in the 45°-grid lockable, manual tilting by 90°.
- 2 independent vacuum circuits
- each vacuum circuit with a 2-fold safety and integrated vacuum reservoir
- integrated vacuum gauges and charge meter to monitor the vacuum function and energy supply
- vacuum gauges and charge meter for monitoring the vacuum function and energy supply
- acoustic warning signals deviation from set conditions
- rechargeable high capacity battery system (24 V)
- extension arms allow the handling of even large sized elements