Don’t be one of the thousands of fall injuries every year; recognize fall hazards before they’re incidents
In the U.S., falls at construction sites result in thousands of injuries every year. Falls are also the leading cause of death in the construction industry, accounting for 35% of deaths among private industry construction workers.
This online course is designed to help you recognize fall hazards and teach you to take the proper measures to ensure safety when working at heights. It covers regulations 29 CFR 1926 Subpart M.
FALLS FOR CONSTRUCTION ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- How fall or falling object injuries occur
- When fall protection is required
- Types of fall protection
- What fall safety equipment is needed to perform a job
- Set-up, safe use, and storage of fall safety equipment
- Employer requirements to protect workers from fall hazards