With Teupen, worker safety is a guarantee. Intelligent control logic and superior design and construction provide an extremely smooth and accurate lift operation.
• Rigid boom operation, precise electric control
• Hoses and wires routed through the boom
• Computer-monitored, integrated safety system
• Designed, built and tested to ANSI and CSA standards
Teupen makes lightweight machines for working in areas with floor load restrictions or sensitive surfaces—such as hardwood, tile and grass. Machines also collapse to a compact size for maximum portability from one job to the next.
• Low ground pressure — less than 100 psf surface load
• Rubber, non-marking tracks
• Weighs one-third the weight of similar machines
Whether uneven, sloped or tight, complicated surfaces and small work areas are no problem. The LEO-series has automatic, self-leveling outriggers, height and width adjustable tracks, and is ready to work in just a few minutes with the push of a button. Whether craning to the top of a building, entering narrow access points, setting up on steep slopes or navigating high-end tile surfaces, the LEO offers the best solution.
Haven’t found just what you’re looking for? Check out the capabilities of these other related products.